1st March 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Cyber College Educational Society Dehradun?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Web Development in Cyber College Educational Society Dehradun. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

4th March 2020, 09:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Cyber College Educational Society Dehradun?

You will get no Stipend for Web Development internship in Cyber College Educational Society Dehradun.

Duration of this internship is 4 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15th March, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://cybercollegeeducationalsociety.com/
5th March 2020, 02:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Cyber College Educational Society Dehradun?

There is no stipend benefit offered to a Web Development internship in Cyber College Educational Society, Dehradun. The duration of this internship is 4 months and the last date to apply is 15th March 2020 and there are total 10 vacancies available for this post.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.cybercollegeeducationalsociety.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?