29th July 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development Internship in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

1st August 2019, 07:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Web Development Internship in Kadam marketing Limited, Delhi is Rs.7500 per month for the duration of 3 months. The candidate should be from Delhi and neighboring cities can apply for this internship and can join immediately. The last date to apply for this internship is 10th August 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.kadamdelhi.com
1st August 2019, 07:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 7,500/- per month as Web Development Internship at Kadam Marketing Limited in Delhi .

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 10 August 2019.
2nd August 2019, 10:23 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Web Development Internship in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of Web Development Internship in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi would be of 1 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on http://kadamdelhi.com/
2nd August 2019, 11:24 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development Internship in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get around Rs 7,500 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in the Kadam Marketing Limited, Delhi.

Eligible candidates can apply for the Web Development internship in the Kadam Marketing Limited, Delhi on or before 10th August, 2019. If selected, candidates can start the Web Development internship immediately in the Kadam Marketing Limited, Delhi.
15th August 2021, 04:36 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,500/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Kadam Marketing Limited , Delhi

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?