13th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Latitude Technolabs Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Latitude Technolabs Ahmedabad is offering an internship of Web Development. I am interested in doing this internship. I just want to know about the stipend offered for this internship program. Kindly tell me asap.

14th February 2020, 11:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Latitude Technolabs Ahmedabad?

The stipend which is offered to Web Development internship in Latitude Technolabs, Ahmedabad is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 28nd February 2020 and there are total 3 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.latitudetechnolabs.com
15th February 2020, 05:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Latitude Technolabs Ahmedabad?

Company Name: Latitude Technolabs Ahmedabad

Duration: 3 Months.

Internship Vacancy: 3

The stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Latitude Technolabs Ahmedabad is around INR 5K per month. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements

The last date of application is 28 Feb 2020.

Official Website:-http://latitudetechnolabs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?