14th February 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know how much stipend I will get in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi for Web Development internship? I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. Please let me know about the stipend asap.

15th February 2020, 12:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 3,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Web Development interns in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 February, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.xcrino.com/
15th February 2020, 02:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi?

Company Name: Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi

Duration: 6 Months.

The stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi is around 3-8K per month. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.

Official Website: http://www.xcrino.com
15th February 2020, 04:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Web Development internship in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi will get per month stipend between Rs.3,000 to Rs.8,000.

The duration of Web Development internship in Xcrino Business Solutions Delhi would be of 6 months and is full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?