27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to WordPress DevOps Engineer Intern in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Hi everyone, I want to join BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune as an Intern as they are offering internships related to WordPress DevOps Engineer. I would like to know how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 08:03 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to WordPress DevOps Engineer Intern in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune as an Intern as they are offering internships related to WordPress DevOps Engineer. I would like to know how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
If you got selected as a WordPress DevOps Engineer Intern at BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune then can get Rs. 8,000 to 16,000 Month as a stipend based on your experience and skill. If you have good knowledge in Cloud Computing, Linux, Shell Scripting, GitHub, REST API and Amazon Web Services (AWS) then can get a Higher stipend. For more information please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?