12th October 2022, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for internship in Automobile companies?

Sir i am a b.tech 3rd year student of automobile branch. My so far aggregate is 63 percent and now i am lokking forward for some companies to give internship to me, how to approach them?

15th October 2022, 03:23 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How and when to apply for internship in Automobile companies?

To apply for an internship in an Automobile company, you have to prepare your updated resume and then send your updated resume via email to the company. They will get in touch with you when necessary.
15th October 2022, 05:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can visit your local automobile dealer and get an internship. The candidate can also write to the HRs of big automobile companies. The candidate can visit the official website of the company and apply for the internship by filling the application form. The duration of the internships is 3 to 6 months.
15th October 2022, 06:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Consider applying for internships beginning your freshman year. Many college students pursue internships during their junior or senior year of school.

However, it's never too early to begin applying and participating in internship programs, especially programs that are directly related to your career path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?