16th March 2023, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am student of government polytechnic Mainpuri 2nd year. I want training in HAL

Sir I am student of government polytechnic Mainpuri 2nd year. I want training in HAL

25th May 2023, 08:09 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: I am student of government polytechnic Mainpuri 2nd year. I want training in HAL

• Direct Recruitment: HAL conducts direct recruitment drives for various engineering and non-engineering profiles. You can check the HAL website for the latest vacancies and apply online.
  • Campus Placements: Many engineering colleges have tie-ups with HAL for campus placements. If you are a student of one of these colleges, you can apply for campus placements.
  • Training through Third Party Agencies: There are a number of third party agencies that offer training programs in various engineering and non-engineering disciplines. You can contact these agencies to inquire about their training programs.
Once you have chosen a training program, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria and submit the application form. The application process varies from program to program.
After you have submitted the application form, you will be shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process may include written tests, interviews, and/or aptitude tests.
If you are selected for the training program, you will be required to pay a fee. The fee varies from program to program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?