27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join WordPress DevOps Engineer internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

31st August 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join WordPress DevOps Engineer internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the WordPress DevOps Engineer internship in the BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio, Pune is 13th September, 2019.

WordPress DevOps Engineer internship is available for the period of 6 months full time in the BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio, Pune. If selected, candidates can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month for the WordPress DevOps Engineer internship in the BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio, Pune.
31st August 2019, 07:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Last date to apply for BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune offering WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship training program, Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Internship training between 28/08/2019 and 27/09/2019. To be eligible for WordPress DevOps Engineer Internship candidate should be good in loud Computing, Linux, Shell Scripting, GitHub, REST API and Amazon Web Services (AWS). For more details about the Internship training please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?