7th December 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Cloud Computing in Trigya Technologies, Pune. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

9th December 2018, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Cloud Computing in Trigya Technologies, Pune. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Cloud Computing internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune is 20th December, 2018. There are 5 Cloud Computing internship positions available in Trigya Technologies, Pune. Candidates with skills in Cloud Computing, Python, Linux, MongoDB, Shell Scripting and NoSQL are preferred for the Cloud Computing internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune. Candidates from Pune and neighboring cities are preferred for the Cloud Computing internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune.
11th December 2018, 10:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune

Trigya Technologies, Pune does offer 6 months duration of internship for Cloud Computing Interns. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidates with sound knowledge of Cloud Computing, Python, Linux, MongoDB, Shell Scripting and NoSQL are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for this internship is 20 December 2018. Positions available for this internship is 5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?