12th October 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Digital Marketing Account Management Internship in Zen Shanti?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Digital Marketing Account Management in Zen Shanti. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

14th October 2022, 01:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Digital Marketing Account Management Internship in Zen Shanti?

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing Account Management Internship in Zen Shanti is 6 August 2019.

The duration of this internship is 6 months.
15th October 2022, 01:22 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Digital Marketing Account Management Internship in Zen Shanti?

The application deadline for Zen Shanti's internship program in digital marketing account management was 17 July 2019.

This internship is for a period of six months.
15th October 2022, 04:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Digital Marketing Account Management Internship in Zen Shanti?

31st October 2022 is the last date to apply for Digital Marketing Account Management Internship in Zen Shanti.

Skill(s) required:

English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Event Management
Sales
Sales and Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?