1st December 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Executive Assistance in Elegant Marbles Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

5th December 2018, 10:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Executive Assistance in Elegant Marbles Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for Executive Assistance internship in Elegant Marbles Limited is 14th December, 2018. Those candidates who have skills in English proficiency (spoken) are preferred for the Executive Assistance internship in Elegant Marbles Limited. Duration of the Executive Assistance internship is 6 months (part time) in Elegant Marbles Limited. Interns’ day to day work include: Assisting in day to day activities of the MD, Handling communications – self correspondence – appointments on behalf of the MD, Organizing meetings – keeping records – filing documents physically and digitally, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?