5th January 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Full Stack Development in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

10th January 2019, 12:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited?

Bitibe Technologies Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Full Stack Development Internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 19 January 2019. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates who can start the internship between 5th January 2019 and 4th February 2019 will be preferred for internship. Candidates having skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, CakePHP, MongoDB, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, Node.js, LARAVEL and React Native will be preferred for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?