27th March 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

31st March 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Human Resources internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited is 10th April, 2019. There are 10 Human Resources internship positions available in the Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited. Human Resources internship is available for the period of 6 months full time in the Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited. Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited - Human Resources Interns daily responsibilities include: handling end to end recruitment, lining up interviews of shortlisted candidates and sourcing profiles.
1st April 2019, 07:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 10 April 2019 for Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months are eligible to apply. Those who have a proficiency in English (Spoken)*are preferred for Internship. Selected interns can start this internship between 27th March 2019 and 26th April 2019. There are total number of 10 positions available for this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?