15th October 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

List of best Cost Accounting Firms in Pune providing Articleship programme to CMA Intermediate passed students

Sir, I have passed CMA Intermediate exam and wanted to do Articleship in Pune. Please send me list of best Cost Accounting Firms in Pune providing Articleship programme with details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best Costing firms in Pune providing articleship specially for CMA students? How much they pay during articleship?
  2. Best Cost Accountant Firms in Mumbai to do articleship? How much stipend they provide?
  3. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  4. What are the steps followed to do ICWA after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Cost and Management Accountanting course structure and career prospectus after doing this course? -- [New]
  6. What is the criteria for articleship if passed both CS Executive and CMA Intermediate? Can I do it simultaneously?
  7. Whether my two years work experience will be considered as Articleship for CMA Intermediate?
  8. Practical training for ICMA after B.Com? What is the duration of this training?
  9. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account Department
  10. Can I apply for ICWA after B.Com?
  11. List of all the four audit firms in India for Articleship training? I am pursuing CA
  12. Can a CA IPCC passed get direct admission in CMA Intermediate without appearing for CMA Foundation? Will I have to do training for it?
  13. How to register for ICWA after completing B.Com?
  14. What is the duration of Article ship after completion of graduation?
  15. Procedure to get admission for ICWAI course?
  16. Can I get a job after CMA Inter if do 6 month articleship instead of 3 Years?
  17. Advantages to do articleship from big firms? List of big firms in Gurgaon for it?
  18. Information regarding Company Secretary course? Which are the subjects under this course? -- [Most Discussed]
19th October 2017, 05:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best Cost Accounting Firms in Pune providing Articleship programme to CMA Intermediate passed students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed CMA Intermediate exam and wanted to do Articleship in Pune. Please send me list of best Cost Accounting Firms in Pune providing Articleship programme with details.

List of cost accounting firms in Pune providing articleship programs for CMA Intermediate passed students is given below;

Ajay Joshi Associates – Dwaraka A/2, Phatak Baug Society, Pune
Dhananjay V. Joshi & Co. – “CMA Pride”, Ground Floor, Plto No 6, S.No. 16/6, Erandwana Hsg. Society, Pune
A B Nawal & Associates – Flat No 701, Supriya Classic Co-op Hsg. Society, Baner Mhalunge Road, Pune
Vikas Ramachandra Wadadekar – 755, Sadashiv Peth, Pune
Sudhir Chintaman Sant – 203, Janki Corner, 1007-1009, Sadashiv Peth, Pune
J N Mohanty – Nigam Niwas Survey No. 209/6113, Bhagirathi Nagar, Hadaspur, Pune
S S Sawant & Co – Murlidhar Housing Society, Survey No 41/4/A, Wadgaonsheri, Pune
Avinash Sadashiv Throat – C-9/4, Sarita Nagari, Phase II, Parvati, Pune
P.G. Pathak & Co – 25, Vardvant Society, Mayur Colony, Kothrud, Pune
D.K. Vatsayan & Asssociates – 19, Preetam Prakash Garden, Dalvi Nagar, Chinchward, Pune

Candidates can find the list of Cost Accounting firms registered for Training with The Institute of Cost Accountants of India in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?