3rd January 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Gurgaon for doing industrial project being a MCA student?

Hello sir/madam,

I am an MCA 5th semester student. I want to know the list of companies in Gurgaon side which provides final year project or internship to MCA students. please help.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  2. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  3. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  4. List companies in Gurgaon for doing Industrial Training being a Electronic and Communication graduate?
  5. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  6. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  7. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  10. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  11. Is it beneficial to have industrial training from companies? Institutes in Gurgaon?
  12. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  13. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  14. Information about industrial training for MCA student? Names of the software companies? Where an I apply for industrial training?
  15. List of companies which allows MCA candidates to do internship as 6th semester project?
  16. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  18. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
4th January 2016, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Gurgaon for doing industrial project being a MCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam,

I am an MCA 5th semester student. I want to know the list of companies in Gurgaon side which provides final year project or internship to MCA students. please help.
List of the companies for project internship for MCA student:-

1. Samsung India Electronics Limited, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana

2. Ohm Corporation, SCO-15, Laxmi Bazaar, Main Madanpuri Road Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India, Pratap Nagar, Sector 8, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 097172 88424

3. Dhanuka Electrotech Private Limited, Shop No. D -138, Sushant Shopping Arcade
Shushant Marg, Block B, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 081308 83338

4. Fans Cooling Technologies, Shop No. 9 First Floor, Inside Grand Mall, MGF Mega City Mall, MGF Megacity Mall, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Saraswati Vihar, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 424 1913

5. Expovac Electronics and Engineering, Plot No. 382, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Udyog Vihar V, Sector 19, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098100 85710

For application, you should contact to above mentioned address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?