20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Haryana for six months apprenticeship after ITI Draughtsman? How to join the companies?

Sir, I have completed ITI Draughtsman and now looking for apprenticeship programme of six month. Suggest me list of companies in Haryana for apprenticeship? How to join the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Haryana providing apprenticeship in Electrical & Electronics stream
  2. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  4. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  5. Companies and institutions in Telengana providing apprenticeship for Electrical trade?
  6. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies in Chhattisgarh to do apprenticeship in ITI Fitter trade? Will I have to appear in entrance exam?
  8. List of the good companies in haryana or NCR where I can do my 6 months industrial training?
  9. Architecture after ITI in Civil Draughtsman
  10. List of core companies in Madhya Pradesh providing internship for ITI Electrician holder -- [New]
  11. List of best Automobile companies of Haryana to do internship in Automobile engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of public sector companies providing 2 month apprenticeship in Hyderabad after B.Sc Electronics
  13. What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?
  14. Can I get a job after completing I.T.I Electrician scoring 70% and having an experience of one year in Microtek Pvt Ltd?
  15. Can I join as loco pilot without ITI or apprenticeship?
  16. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  17. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore
  18. Companies offering 2 months Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Haryana?
27th October 2017, 01:19 AM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: List of companies in Haryana for six months apprenticeship after ITI Draughtsman? How to join the companies?

I have mentioned the names of some of the companies in Haryana for 6 months apprenticeship in draughtsmanship, kindly have a look at it.

1. InterGlobe, Block 2B, DLF Corporate Park, DLF City, Phase - III, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 235 8201

2. Geine Technologies India Private Limited, 291, Phase 2, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122016, Phone: 0124 618 2600

3. Oracle, Ground & 7th Floor, DLF Building No 8, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase - II
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 432 8000

4. RSB Systems Pvt Ltd, 52, Hartron Complex, Sector 18, Electronic City, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 234 7024

5. OTS Solutions Private Limited, Plot No-795, Udyog Vihar, Phase-v, Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 410 1350

In order to the above organization, you will have to fill up the application form released by the companies mentioned above and after that if you are eligible, you can get admission and complete your apprenticeship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?