20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Kolkata for Articleship in Company Secretary? How much do they pay during Articleship?

Sir, I am pursuing Company Secretary course and want to do Articleship from reputed companies in Kolkata. Please send me list of companies for Articleship?
How much they pay during Articleship?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Company Secretary course including Articleship? Is Articleship compulsory for LLB student? Duties of a Company Secretary?
  2. Is it compulsory to do Articleship for doing CS course? How much salary will I get during Articleship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to do Articleship from an MNC to complete CS course?
  4. What is the eligibility of a company which can hire C.S articleship trainees?
  5. List of best Costing firms in Pune providing articleship specially for CMA students? How much they pay during articleship?
  6. Is it possible to do practical traings of CA and CS at the same time? When is the earliest period one can start with practical training for CS?
  7. Is it necessary to do articleship to study CS course if working in an MNC company as an HR?
  8. Can a CA Articleship completed student get exemption from two years CS practical training programme?
  9. Which course do I have to do after T.Y.B.Com? Is CA course good for me?
  10. For how many months will I have to do articleship after CS Professional course? Will I have to do articleship for both CS and CA course?
  11. Best Firm or Institution in Kolkata to do Articleship after CA-IPCC?
  12. Whether Internship is compulsory for ICSI students?
  13. Is the Articleship done under the CA course counted in the internship?
  14. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  15. Is it compulsory to do Articleship after CS Executive if, already doing Articleship in CA?
  16. Where to apply for Articleship after BBM? How long should I do Articleship for better job?
  17. How to choose a best firm for Articleship after CA IPCC? Procedure of doing Articleship?
  18. Can I go for CA along with my job in Angola?
27th October 2017, 01:28 AM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: List of companies in Kolkata for Articleship in Company Secretary? How much do they pay during Articleship?

Below, I have mentioned the list of companies in Kolkata for Articleship in CS, kindly have a look at it;

> MindEdge Solutions
Address: 52G Opp Police Hospital. Near Homeland Mall, Beninandan St, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700025
Phone: 033 4063 5084

> CMC
Address: 5L, N Mukherji Road, Near Howrah Railway Station, Howrah, West Bengal 711101
Phone:033 2637 1117

> InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd.
Address: 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071
Phone: 033 4000 1067

> Allindia Technologies
Address: Aakashdeep Building, Ground Floor, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Phone: 033 2475 4136

You will be able to get near about 8k to 10k from reputed companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?