11th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Nasik, Maharashtra to do training in B.Sc Agriculture? Way to join it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Agriculture graduate and want to do training from any companies in Nasik, Maharashtra. Send me list of companies and way to join it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE schools in Nasik?
  2. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  7. List of all the BSc Agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject combination to study in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  11. Can I join BSc(Agriculture) without qualifying AP-EAMCET?
  12. Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Agriculture) course? -- [New]
  13. List of companies in Ahmadabad, Gujarat offering training programme in MCA? Way to join companies for training?
  14. List of companies offering Communication Training to B.Tech 6th semester student in Maharashtra?
  15. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  16. Companies offering Internship to Civil student in Maharashtra?
  17. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  18. List of companies in Maharashtra (Kolhapur) offering industrial training for engineering students
20th August 2017, 10:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Nasik, Maharashtra to do training in B.Sc Agriculture? Way to join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Sc Agriculture graduate and want to do training from any companies in Nasik, Maharashtra. Send me list of companies and way to join it?
List of companies in Nasik, Maharashtra to do training in B.Sc Agriculture:-

1. Woodstock Aviation Infotech Biotech, 9A, Allied Heights, Salunke Vihar Road, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2683 7478

2. International Centre for Stem Cells, Cancer and Biotechnology, R.H. 2, Ujwal Regalia, Near Prabhavee Tech Park,, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 095450 89202

3. DNA LABS INDIA, Chandrodaya , Jivdaya Lane, L.B.S.Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 040 3257 4748

4. Rishi Biotech, Paradise Tower, Gokhale Rd, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4012 0576
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?