3rd December 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

List the companies that offer 6 months industrial training for diploma Mechanical students in Tirupati and Bangalore

Hello My name is varun and I am studying "Mechanical Engineer" in diploma... I want to do industrial training for 6months. So please give me the details of companies that are providing industrial training in diploma mechanical students in "Tirupati" and also in "Bangalore"

5th December 2021, 08:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List the companies that offer 6 months industrial training for diploma Mechanical students in Tirupati and Bangalore

Please find below a list of companies that offer 6 months of industrial training for diploma Mechanical students in Tirupati and Bangalore.

1) Comofi Medtech Private Limited

2) Synedyne Systems Private Limited

3) Conceptia Software Technologies Private Limited

4) New Locus Drafting Solutions Private Limited

5) Xpredict Automation Solutions Private Limited

6) Brahm Works Private Limited
9th December 2021, 09:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List the companies that offer 6 months industrial training for diploma Mechanical students in Tirupati and Bangalore

List the companies that offer 6 months of industrial training for diploma Mechanical students in Tirupati and Bangalore are BEL, BHEL, HAL, ISRO, BPCL, BEML, NPCIL, DRDO, BESCOM, etc.

In order to avail the chance of getting Internship in BHEL candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic from an affiliated university with at least 65% marks or equivalent.
20th December 2022, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for ece department 6 month's training
30th May 2023, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Best companies for mechanical engineering students for 6montgs training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?