3rd December 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Ongole

I am studying diploma in civil engineering may I know the list of companies giving 6 months industrial training to me in Ongole ,Chirala

9th December 2021, 06:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Ongole

List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Ongole are - Comet Technologies, Invotech Precision Engineers,
Future NDT, BIM REVIT ARCHITECTURE BIM simplified learning courses, etc.
The candidate should have English proficiency and good communication skills to be eligible for the training.
9th December 2021, 08:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Ongole

Here I will suggest you contact your college administration block and ask them. Most of the colleges have tie-ups with several companies which provide placements as well as short-term industrial training.
Also here I provide you a list of some institutions which can help you in getting short-term industrial training:
Jeeya Institute of Management & Technology.
Abhijeet Omprakash Giri GSTP.
D&C Center.
ACE Edutech.

These companies are nearby your location. You can contact them by visiting their official websites and contact them through email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?