2nd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?

Which companies in A.P are offering internship for ece 4th year students? Can you please list me down all the companies which I can apply for? Awaiting for the answer from you all soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of good companies which are offering for summer internship in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of IT companies which provides internship in Vishakapatnam?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Sc(Agricultural Biotechnology) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of top companies in the field of Manufacturing in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  10. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  12. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  14. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. List of private electrical companies in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students? -- [New]
3rd October 2015, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which companies in A.P are offering internship for ece 4th year students? Can you please list me down all the companies which I can apply for? Awaiting for the answer from you all soon. Thank you!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE candidates in AP:-

1. Technosoft Solutions, 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road,, Asillmeta Junction
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 092466 70657

2. Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited, Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 253 6988

3. Harmony Infotech, 4a, 2nd Floorvasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre), Suryabagh
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 663 3003

4. Mapple Software Private Limited, 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998

5. Cluster Infotech Private Limited, 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane, Dwarakanagar, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 664 1987
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?