30th June 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

Respected Sir, I am studying in BTech with Computer Science Engineering. I am in my 4th semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Uttar Pradesh where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.

2nd July 2019, 02:07 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

List of companies offering an Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering)in Uttar Pradesh is given below :-

1)Impact Design Solutions Private Limited

2)Prarang

3)Rapliot Technologies Private Limited

4)Shipgig Ventures Private Limited

5)Triny
3rd July 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in BTech with Computer Science Engineering. I am in my 4th semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Uttar Pradesh where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.
First of all, you have to know that Internships is not training. Normally Internship provided by the reputed Private company to the highly skilled employees to learn and develop their skill in the concerned field. Most of the internship training in India is given for computer engineering students. Here I am listing some best Internship companies for B.Tech Computer Science Engineering in Uttar Pradesh.

EduGorilla
Address: Sector 12, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
Phone: 094100 07819

Neodigitech
Address: 1/53A, Sector L, Ashiyana, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012
Phone: 072759 79797

Vexil Infotech Private Limited
Address: 9,Mangal Puri Faizabad Road, Above SBI Bank, Ismailganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
Phone: 0522 406 0503
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?