20th January 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 5th semester student in Indore? Is resume required to apply an Internship?

Hi everyone, I am looking for an Internship. Right now I am studying 5th semester of BTech Mechanical Engineering. I don't even know any people from any company. Please let me know the process for applying Internship and companies that offers Internship in Odisha. And also tell me that the resume is required for applying an Internship?

11th March 2019, 04:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 5th semester student in Indore? Is resume required to apply an Internship?

Yes, the resume will surely be required for internship. They decide about your candidature for the internship based on your academics and achievements. Hence make sure you have it.

You can contact the following companies in Indore

- Sanroop Mechanical Works, Bombay Bazar, Indore

- Shri Naresh Mechanical Works, Ring Road Chouraha, Indore

- Paramount Industries, Pologround, Indore

- Shri Naresh Mechanical Works, Near Shakti Tol, Indore
11th March 2019, 04:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 5th semester student in Indore? Is resume required to apply an Internship?

Yes, the resume will surely be required for internship. They decide about your candidature for the internship based on your academics and achievements. Hence make sure you have it.

You can contact the following companies in Indore

- Sanroop Mechanical Works, Bombay Bazar, Indore

- Shri Naresh Mechanical Works, Ring Road Chouraha, Indore

- Paramount Industries, Pologround, Indore

- Shri Naresh Mechanical Works, Near Shakti Tol, Indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?