9th July 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Mechatronics Engineering) student in Trivandrum?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship anywhere in Trivandrum. I am studying BE(Mechatronics Engineering). Can I know about the companies anywhere in Trivandrum which provides an Internship to me? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 01:23 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Mechatronics Engineering) student in Trivandrum?

The name of the companies that offer an Internship to BE(Mechatronics Engineering) student in Trivandrum are listed below.

1) Robokidz Eduventures Private Limited

2) Webitol Solutions
11th July 2019, 09:30 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Mechatronics Engineering) student in Trivandrum?

List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Mechatronics Engineering) student in Trivandrum is given below :-

1)Robokidz Eduventures Private Limited
Thiruvananthapuram,

2)WEBITOL SOLUTIONS
Thiruvananthapuram,

3)Makara Technology And Design Labs LLP
Coimbatore

4)ZEGLER
Coimbatore
11th July 2019, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the following companies in Trivandrum

- Well Worth Engineering Industries, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram

- S S Industries, Kunnamkualam Lane, Thiruvananthapuram

- A B Industries, Kazhakoottam Po, Trivandrum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?