19th June 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA-HR student in Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am pursing MBA with HR specialization. I would like to know about the companies which provides Summer Internship for 45 days only anywhere in Delhi. So, can you please let me know about the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?
  3. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA(Finance) 1st year candidate?
  6. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  7. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  11. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore?
  12. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  13. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  14. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmadabad?
  16. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  17. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  18. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations to MBA student in Chennai?
27th July 2018, 02:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA-HR student in Delhi?

You can contact following companies in Delhi:

- PeopleStrong HR Services Private Limited, Connaught Place, New Delhi

- United HR Solutions, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Phone: 079264 05892

- Endeavor Hr Solutions, Wea, New Delhi, Phone: 099993 33059
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?