22nd April 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes in Delhi to do Android Apps Development training? Modules and training session?

Hello sir, I want to do Android Apps Development training from Delhi with lowest fees. Please tell me list of institutes and modules, training session for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Android Development Training in India
  2. List of companies in Jaipur providing unpaid training in Android Development -- [New]
  3. Institutes offering Android Development Training for B.Tech(IT) final year student in Chennai and Bangalore?
  4. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies give training to CS executive cleared students in Delhi?
  6. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  7. Can I get job in Google if pursuing Android Development Training being an IT graduate?
  8. Can i study French language at Graduation level?
  9. Previous year Question Papers for Bank Clerk and PO Exams? Which Books should I refer to prepare for these Exams?
  10. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  11. List of institutes which offer SAP-ABAP Training in Delhi? Total expenses for SAP-ABAP Training?
  12. How to do apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad after B.Tech IT being a physically handicapped student?
  13. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  14. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  15. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  17. List of best training institutes of Delhi to do summer training in Java or Dot Net for BE Information Technology student
  18. List of institutes which offer Website Development Training for B.Tech(CSE) student in Jamshedpur?
23rd January 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes in Delhi to do Android Apps Development training? Modules and training session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do Android Apps Development training from Delhi with lowest fees. Please tell me list of institutes and modules, training session for it.

List of institutes in Delhi to do Android App Development training is given below;

Sky Infotech - Official Website

Madrid Software Training Solutions - Official Website

APTRON - Official Website

Ducat - Official Website

Cetpa Infotech - Official Website

Koenig - Official Website

Android App Development training contains the following modules:

Introduction to Android
Installation and Configuration of Android
Android Component Life Cycle
Introduction to Application Components Activities
Android Views
Introduction to Menus
Introduction to Drawers
Creating Dialogs
Notifications
Data Storage
Working with SQL LITE
Data Security and Permission
Android Telephony
Sensor Device
Material Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?