10th April 2016, 01:55 AM
educonftech

List of institutes offering Industrial Training to ECE students in Patna?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do Industrial Training as I am a B.E. student of NIT Patna. Kindly provide me the institutes which are offering Industrial Training in Patna to ECE students? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  2. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  3. Is PLC-SCADA training beneficial for ECE students? List institutes offering training to ECE students?
  4. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  5. Industrial Training Institutes for 10th passed student in Patna?
  6. List of industries and institutes to do Industrial training in Kanpur?
  7. List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad?
  8. List of the institutes in Chennai and Bangalore offering inplant training during summer for 4th semester ECE students?
  9. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  10. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  12. Which companies in Hyderabad are offering training to students of diploma(ECE)?
  13. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  14. Which are the institutes offering training for mechanical students?
  15. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  16. Need details of companies offering industrial training to CA students?
  17. List of companies offering Industrial Training to ECE Diploma student in Bangalore?
  18. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
15th April 2016, 11:51 PM
Money Bank

Default Re: List of institutes offering Industrial Training to ECE students in Patna?

After completing ECE study you can take industrial traning in various institutions and companies like Appin and Niks technology and Wazebs Technologies provides you best traning in Patna .Here you can learn everything in very better way.
List of institution for training :
AKS training service
Educonf Technology
Ice Technology Lab
IISPL
Samriddhi iTech
Aryan Group
13th November 2016, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering Industrial Training to ECE students in Patna?

Educonf Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the best industrial training institute in patna bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?