19th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

MCA student should get training in Java or .Net?

sir, i m a student of MCA and seeking a training in java..plz provide me a list of those companies wo provide should one move towards training in .net??

13th January 2014, 01:15 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: MCA student should get training in Java or .Net?

As a MCA student you should have already been trained by both and if not then it's something won't workout when you get a job in Software companies. It's good that you have found out you need to improve your technical skills. Now among .Net and Java I am sure you would have good practice on Java with your college curriculum itself.

The best thing to do now is to take a training on .Net rather to spend time on Java which you already know.

There are various courses available from Microsoft which will help you to prepare on .Net. CLICK HERE!! to get to them.

When you are taking these training's make sure you concentrate well on them and do it if not it's of no use to take the training's in first place.

Always remember do not take the training's for granted as they are not part of your MCA curriculum but put your 100% hard work on it to get the most out of it to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?