12th October 2022, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Medical PG from Germany is recognized in India?

Hello I am doing my mbbs internship right now in India and planning to do pg from germany. Will it be recognized in India once i am done ?

14th October 2022, 01:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical PG from Germany is recognized in India?

No. The Medical PG degree which is earned from Germany is not valid in India.

Currently, India's Medical Education Regulator only recognizes post-graduate degrees from five English-speaking nations: the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
15th October 2022, 01:37 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

No, a medical postgraduate degree obtained in Germany is not recognized in India.
The United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada are the only five English-speaking countries whose post-graduate degrees are now recognized by India's Medical Education Regulator.
15th October 2022, 12:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Courses from non-English speaking countries are not recognized by NMC. Countries like Japan and Germany that provide quality education are not included in the list.

Online courses conducted by foreign universities along with medical colleges in India will also not be recognised.
15th October 2022, 04:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Medical PG from Germany is recognized in India?

Yes, the candidate can practice in India after completion of the PG course if you have passed the MCI screening test. The MCI screening test is conducted after the MBBS course.

The total duration of PG in Germany is three to four years, depend upon specialization.
It is free of cost to study to Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?