31st March 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?

sir i am in final year btech cse branch from punjab technical uni.(ptu) and persuing networking training from HP noida in my 6 months industrial training in 8th sem..so what is the minimum and maximum salary after completing my degree and training??

10th April 2014, 10:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?

Salary depends on many factors. It depends on the organization where you are seeking employment, its reputation, stock value,etc., your job position, your educational qualification and your caliber. Doing a training does not entitle you in a band of salary. However, it is sure that once you are selected by any company in the networking department, then your salary will be higher than your counterparts who do not have any such training in their resume.

Since you have done training, so you will be preferred more than your counterparts during selection process and will have higher salary than your counterparts who do not have any such qualification. The maximum and minimum salary amount entirely depends on the company concerned and your caliber.
29th May 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am 12student i become to jouarlism how would be prepare jouarlism courses and expected salary please fingout est collage in india
5th June 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Would a fresher of mechanical engineering get the salary more than 30000/- per month
28th March 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is more suitable b.com or bba because after that I want to do mba
29th March 2016, 01:47 PM
work@home

The normal salary package of freshers in most of the MNC's during training will be around rs. 14,000 per month. For networking graduates after six month training, will be fed to job location where you could get a salary of rs. 18,000 for next two years as probation. Later you are quiet eligible for a heavy salary hike and would come upto rs. 30,000 per month.
1st December 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a twelfth standard student can I able to study MBA after finishing twelfth standard
11th March 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in nursing course finished and next I m study the bba how long years will be study in bba
3rd June 2017, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi Guys ! I have recently given the exam of my 12th by arts science , i had 5 subject and now i have also got my result that is not too good how i excepted after giving the exam but after look the marks of all my another friend i am trying to make my self satisfy because i did the exam by distance but i have got approx 65 % overall and now i am getting confused in three courses that i am going to do that is
BBA Bleacher of Mass Communication
HM Hotel Management
BBA and after that MBA
So i would like to request to all the reader please try to convey me, What should i do ? and what will be my sallery minimum after completing my courses...

Nikhil Kumar Singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?