9th February 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for BSc(Electronics) graduate?

Hello, I have completed my BSc in Electronics with specialization in Embedded Systems. In order to obtain my BSc I need to do internship for six months in a company. Is there any MNC which offers internship in the field of Embedded Systems?

10th February 2019, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for BSc(Electronics) graduate?

You can contact following companies for internship

- Phytec Embedded Private Limited, Koramangala, Bengaluru

- Emqos Embedded Engineering Private Limited
Girinagar 1st Phase, Bengaluru

- Sirius Embedded Software Private Limited, Andree Road, Bengaluru

- Toshiba Software, Koramangala, Bengaluru

- Arm Embedded Technologies Private Limited, 1 Campbell Road, Bengaluru
11th February 2019, 04:37 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Default Re: MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for BSc(Electronics) graduate?

Yes sir many company offering internship to B.Sc(electronics) graduate.
Embedded system means combination of hardware as well as softwere it's means the hardware you design is completely compatible with your software.
There is various MNC company in gurgaon and noida area which provides such bright and interesting facility to needful Person.
the name of such MNC company is written bellow.
TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
COGNIZANT
ACCENTURE
UST GLOBAL etc.
for your kind information the internship in EMBEDDED system is also run by IIT college in summer vacation.
If you want to join this program then register yourself by visiting on there website.
Hope this information will help you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?