15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do internship before final exam of B.Tech IT? Can I do internship through online mode?

I am pursuing B.Tech IT from NIIT and in 3rd year. I want to now is it necessary to do internship before final exam? Can I do internship through online mode?

26th October 2017, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do internship before final exam of B.Tech IT? Can I do internship through online mode?

If internship is a part of the curriculum and there will be marks awarded for it, then surely you have to complete it. Also, to gain some skills, internship is the best way.

If you are willing to learn about your profession and the working environment, then surely internship is compulsory. Otherwise, your B.Tech degree will be like any normal graduation and you will face problems in getting a decent job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?