13th September 2022, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Physiotherapy Internship procedure at AIIMS Delhi? Is there any entrance exam for it?

I want to do my internship in AIIMS Delhi and also want to work there.
I want to know about the procedure of apply for internship under physiotherapy department.
I want to know how, when or is there any entrance exam before entering in internship.

15th September 2022, 07:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physiotherapy Internship procedure at AIIMS Delhi? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Physiotherapy Internship procedure at AIIMS Delhi is given below:-

Yes, you can do internship at AIIMS Delhi.

The procedure would be -
You need to have no objection certificate from your college ( should be recognised by IAP). This will be valid for 30 days.

Get the provisional registration certificate from Delhi Medical Council office.

You will have to clear the Viva and interview conducted by the hospital every first day of the month.

Do visit AIIMS official website and apply for the internship.
15th September 2022, 09:10 PM
Muskan Ahmad

Default Re: Physiotherapy Internship procedure at AIIMS Delhi? Is there any entrance exam for it?

You can contact AIIMS as a person for internship. If you will give them contact then they will contact you. And they will guide you better. You have to complete your physiotherapy degree from any certified college with passing marks atleast 60%.
17th September 2022, 03:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Physiotherapy Internship procedure at AIIMS Delhi? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Just apply for internship by contacting them in person. The head of the institute or the HR department will be the suitable contact point for internship at AIIMS. If you have any contacts, then they will guide you better. Normally, top institutes like AIIMS will prefer candidates with reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?