27th September 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in any Government firm of Assam for BE(Biotechnology) 6th semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing BE Biotechnology course and I want to do an Internship in any reputed Government firm of Assam. I am a private student. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a Government firm? Please help me to know about this immediately.

30th September 2018, 04:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do an Internship in any Government firm of Assam for BE(Biotechnology) 6th semester student?

Yes, even being a private student you are eligible to apply internship in core companies. You are required a reference of any employee of the company to get the internship. You simply have to submit the resume along with the written application to the HR department of the company. It is better to mention the reference name in the application. If your application get approved by the competent authority then you can start internship in that company. Here are some good companies for you:

Elfin Drugs

Address: 63, Jaimanti Bhawan, 1st Bye Lane North, Piyali Phukan Rd, Rehabari, Guwahati, Assam 781008
Phone: 09988922748

Guwahati Biotech Park

Address: Technology Complex, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam 781039
Phone: 03612690228
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?