10th August 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?

Hi All,
I would like to know the details of Internship program? Why it is necessary to do? I am studying MBBS in CMC Vellore but I want to do Internship in other college. Is is possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Medical internship entrance exam at CMC Vellore?
  2. Criteria for doing internship in CMC Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in CMC, Vellore after completion of MBBS degree?
  4. How to join CMC Vellore for internship?
  5. Can I apply for Internship in CMC being a MBBS graduate from other country?
  6. Can I acquire knowledge and Clinical skill if pursue Internship in CMC, Ludhiana?
  7. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  8. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  9. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  10. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  11. Fee and duration of internship at CMC Ludhiana?
  12. What is the criteria to do internship at Vellore CMC?
  13. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information about Internship related to Electronics for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  18. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?