21st October 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Training for 9th standard student?

Respected all
I am doing 9th class i would like join
for air hostess training and then i would to get
the same in the same field after training
please tell me how to get traiining????
waiting for your reply

26th October 2014, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Training for 9th standard student?

You must have at least 12th class qualification to join any Air Hostess Training academy. Hence, concentrate on your academics now and if you want to become an Air Hostess then focus on your communication skills specially in English. If possible opt for a foreign language in your 10+2, which will be very beneficial during your career as an Air Hostess.

Any stream students after 10+2 can apply for Air Hostess Training Academy and you have to appear for an entrance examination and personal interview to get admission in top academies.

You must have excellent communication skills in English and if you know some foreign languages then it will be better for your career growth.
26th March 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Training for 9th standard student?

sir i am in class 9th.I want to become a air hostess.So pls tell me what can I do for that and pls tell me about air hostess training also.pls help me sir.
19th August 2017, 01:53 AM
starberry

Hello,

After 9th class you cannot apply for Air Hostess training program. To apply for training the minimum education qualification required is 10+2. So, you must wait until then and focus on other skills like communication and personality development to ensure entry into Air Hostess career.
All the Best
17th March 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do the same at the time of taking the 12th class training while I am joining the airhostess training institute in the 10th class?
19th May 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly join in the airhostess after I pass ma class 10 standard in Delhi board
15th September 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I start air hostess course with regular study 9 class
21st August 2022, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I Am doing class 9 now and I know that i cant join any airhostess training institutions but I can start preparing myself for an airhostess right. So my Q is that how can i prepare myself for this career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?