17th June 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited. Kindly tell me immediately.

19th June 2019, 08:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for for Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate can send the resume copy to email Id - [email protected]

==> Candidate can directly walk-in to the company for the internship with resume copy.

I am also giving you the company contact details.

Address - Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited
House Number - 133/42, M Block, Kidwai Nagar,
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh - 208011
Email - [email protected]
19th June 2019, 09:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited?

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited .

The duration of the Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited would be of 2 months.

You will get stipend of Rs.5000 per month for Angular.js Development Internship in Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited.
24th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Address:-
Nuvanti Overseas Private Limited
House Number- 133/42, M Block, Kidwai Nagar,
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh-208011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?