17th August 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in Kalyani Group of Companies? What are the requirements for it?

I am Diploma Electrical engineering holder and looking for apprenticeship from Kalyani Group of Companies. Send me procedure to apply for it? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  2. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to join Apprenticeship at TISCO?
  4. Companies and institutions in Telengana providing apprenticeship for Electrical trade?
  5. List of companies in Haryana providing apprenticeship in Electrical & Electronics stream
  6. List of companies in Haryana for six months apprenticeship after ITI Draughtsman? How to join the companies?
  7. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training?
  8. Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in different company or organisation?
  9. What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in GAIL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training?
  11. How can I apply for apprenticeship?
  12. When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?
  13. How can I apply for the post of Apprenticeship?
  14. How to do apprenticeship from Gujarat Industrial Power Company after B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Should I apply to other companies?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated HS Commerce schools in Kalyani, West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Last date to apply for Indian Naval Dockyard apprenticeship training? Selection procedure of it?
  17. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  18. How does Tata Power Limited select for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
25th August 2017, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in Kalyani Group of Companies? What are the requirements for it?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship with just Diploma qualification. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> In order to do Apprenticeship, you must have minimum Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

>> I am providing you "Careers" section of Kalyani Group of Companies. You may find latest apprenticeship details from "Careers' section by going through regularly.

>> You may contact upon the below ID for more details.

Email ID :- [email protected]

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?