19th September 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Architecture internship in Tentackles Strategic Design Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to applying for an Architecture internship in Tentackles Strategic Design Private Limited. Please let me know how I can apply for such an internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

21st September 2020, 08:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Architecture internship in Tentackles Strategic Design Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Architecture internship in Tentackles Strategic Design Private Limited can apply through the website link shared below:-

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/architecture-work-from-home-job-internship-at-tentackles-strategic-design-private-limited1600417973

The last date to apply for Architecture internship in Tentackles Strategic Design Private Limited is 2nd October 2020.
21st September 2020, 10:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Architecture internship in Tentackles Strategic Design Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Architecture internship in Tentackles Strategic Design Private Limited :-

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Contact Address :-

24th Main road, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102.

Contact Number :-

080 4852 3818 or 098 1898 5440

Last date to apply for this internship is 2nd October,2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.tentackles.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?