24th January 2023, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dietitian internship training at AIIMS Delhi?

I did MSc course in Food and Nutritional Sciences at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning. I want to undergo dietitian internship at AIIMS. Please provide me information about it. Thanks

27th January 2023, 04:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dietitian internship training at AIIMS Delhi?

Procedure to apply for Dietitian internship training at AIIMS Delhi:-

You can drop your updated resume directly at AIIMS. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Address:-

Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029
Convergence Block,1st Floor

Contact Number:- 91-11-26588500

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/
28th January 2023, 07:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dietitian internship training at AIIMS Delhi?

Procedure to apply for Dietitian internship training at AIIMS Delhi?

The candidate can apply for the internship by visiting the official website of the AIIMS that is www.aiims.edu. The candidate just has to fill the application form and submit it before the last date to apply for the internship. The candidate can also apply by sending their resume to the HR of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?