9th July 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Pinwheel Robotics Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to applying for an Electronics Engineering internship in Pinwheel Robotics Bangalore. Please let me know how I can apply for such an internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

11th July 2020, 08:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Pinwheel Robotics Bangalore?

Methods or Steps to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Pinwheel Robotics Bangalore as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala.

Official Website:-http://www.pinwheel.in
14th July 2021, 11:51 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Pinwheel Robotics Bangalore?

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly at the company.

Address:-
#526, 19th Main Rd, Sector 3,
HSR Layout, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560102

Contact number- 081051 44999
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?