15th September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi. Please let me know how can I apply for such internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

18th September 2019, 10:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Photography.

Address:
201/7 2nd floor new vardhman market new,
West Enclave, Pitam Pura,
Delhi, 110034

For more information visit on (http://www.swasthum.com/)
19th September 2019, 01:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

To apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi, You have to visit their official website http://www.swasthum.com

Then, You have to click Career tab and you need to fill all the required details of the Application form and submit it.

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Contact details of the company are given below.

Email Address :- [email protected]

Company Address :-

201/7, 2nd floor,
New Vardhman Market, West Enclave,
Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Contact Number: +91 8800499502
19th September 2019, 03:23 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

The Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited, Delhi is given below:-

1. Visit their website.
2. Click on the option of applying now.
3. Fill the application form that will come up after clicking on apply now.
4. Submit.
5. Within 24 hr, they will respond to you.

Another way to get an internship is you can visit their office.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?