28th February 2021, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Hardware Development internship in Picostone Mumbai

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for an internship of Hardware Development in Picostone Mumbai. I am interested in doing this internship. Please help me to know about the procedure of application.

2nd March 2021, 06:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hardware Development internship in Picostone Mumbai

The procedure to apply for Hardware Development internship in Picostone Mumbai is online through the +91 9987 310 760. You would need to send your updated resume on this number with subject " Application for Hardware Development internship".

The last date to apply for Hardware Development internship in Picostone Mumbai was 28th February 2021. However, you can wait for the next available opportunity.
3rd March 2021, 11:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hardware Development internship in Picostone Mumbai

Procedure to apply for Hardware Development internship in Picostone Mumbai :-

You can drop your updated resume directly at the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Company Address :-

33, BMC Industrial Estate,
Gandhi Nagar, Worli,
Mumbai – 400018.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.picostone.com/
3rd March 2021, 11:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Hardware Development internship in Picostone Mumbai is given below.

1. Update your resume on internshala portal by mentioning all your qualifications, skills and experience.

2. Now apply only if you are eligible for this internship before 28.2.2021 using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/hardware-development-internship-in-mumbai-at-picostone1614324416
28th July 2021, 10:44 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail for Internship in this send your resume directly at the company.

Address:-
33, BMC Industrial Estate,
Gandhi Nagar, Worli
Mumbai- 400018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?