27th March 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th August 2019, 02:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited?

Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited is one of the best organization to search for executives. To get an internship from Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited, you have to write an application to the HR Manager of the company. Kindly ensure the submission of your application before the due date of submission.
It is better to submit your application along with recommendations from "Training cell" of your current organization.
Once the list of shortlisted candidates have your name, you can start an internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited.
18th August 2019, 06:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Human Resources Internship in Lazzaro HR Solutions Private Limited can submit their Resume to http://lazzarohr.com/candidates-section.html

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://lazzarohr.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?