13th December 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the Human Resources internship in Unacademy Bangalore?

Hi everyone, how can I apply for the Human Resources internship in Unacademy Bangalore? I need to know about the procedure for applying for this internship at this company. Kindly tell me about the procedure asap.

15th December 2020, 02:31 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Human Resources internship in Unacademy Bangalore?

Procedure to apply for the Human Resources internship in Unacademy Bangalore is given below.

1. Update your latest CV in internshala portal.

2. Search this internship on internshala portal using different filters.

3. As you find this internship you can apply for this internship before 25.12.2020.
15th December 2020, 03:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Human Resources internship in Unacademy Bangalore?

Application Procedure to apply for the Human Resources internship in Unacademy Bangalore are as follows :-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/Glassdoor.

No. of Openings:-01 // Duration:-03 Months.

Official Website :-https://angel.co/company/unacademy/jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?