10th July 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech with Chemical Engineering. I am a 4th semester student and I want to do an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student?
  5. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.?
  6. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  9. Eligibility to apply an Internship in ONGC for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  11. When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Petroleum student?
  14. How to do internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited being a Chemical Engineering student?
  15. How to apply for an Internship in Boeing International Corporation of India Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  16. How to do internship in Chemical Engineering from Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  17. Can I apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery being a BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  18. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana? -- [New]
14th July 2018, 10:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?

First of all you have to write an application mentioning the details of your training. Then you have to visit the career page and submit your resume. If your resume gets shortlisted then you will be called for the interview. Then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their further instructions in order to start your training.

3rd February 2021, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?

Does cpcl recruite Bsc chemistry students (Freshers) for any kind of internships
30th June 2021, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply M.Sc . Chemistry students for intership
3rd July 2021, 09:48 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this,send your resume through email: [email protected]

Contact number- 044 24349833

Address- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
New No:536 ,Anna Salai
Teynampet , Chennai 600 018

For more details visit this website - https://www.cpcl.co.in
5th April 2022, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a b.com student and I want to apply internship for final year projects
17th May 2022, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Any interships are there for mba Hr students
25th January 2023, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Any internship are there for MBA HR students
10th April 2023, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship for MBA Students in HR, Operations role?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?