11th April 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Innovant International Private Limited for BTech Electrical final semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech in Electrical Engineering. I am a final semester student and I want to do an Internship in Innovant International Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in this company for me.

15th April 2019, 10:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Innovant International Private Limited for BTech Electrical final semester student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Innovant International Private Limited for BTech Electrical final semester student is given below:-

You would need to send your Resume to the HR department for Internship in Innovant International Private Limited.

They will contact you if your skills and educational qualification is as per their requirements.

You can send your resume to the E-mail IDs as per your location. Email address is given below with the name of the contact address.

1)Varanasi:-
Contact Address:-
Lane.no-3 Gautam Nagar
Chitaipur-Susuahi Road,
Varanasi-221002
Email ID:[email protected]

2)Ahemdabad
Flat No-3, Sterling Appartment 3,
Sterling City, Bhopal,
Ahemdabad-380058
E-mail ID:[email protected]

3)Pune
E1-704, Jasminium
Magarpatta City, Hadaspar,
Pune-411028

4)Delhi
B-13 Shivalik,B Block
Malviya Nagar New Delhi
Delhi-110017
E-Mail Id:[email protected]

5)Patna
Contact address:-
106-D Patliputra Colony
Patna
Bihar-800013

6)Lucknow
Contact address:-
A-1/138, Vigya Khand
Gomti Nagar
Lucknow-226010E-mail ID:[email protected]
28th July 2021, 12:50 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Innovant International Private Limited for BTech Electrical final semester student?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Address:-
Varanasi
Lane No.3 Gautam Nagar
Chitaipur Susuahi Road
Varanasi- 221002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?