9th September 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in National Projects Construction Corporation for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Mechanical Engineering and want to apply for an Internship in National Projects Construction Corporation. I am studying in 5th semester of BTech. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in NPCC. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th August 2020, 07:41 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in National Projects Construction Corporation for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email.

Contact details of the company are given below.

Contact Address :-

Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kasaragod, Alappuzha, Wayanad, Idukki, Ernakulam, Palakkad, Kannur

Contact Number : +91 834 816 8334
14th July 2021, 11:48 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in National Projects Construction Corporation for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 011 26416190

Address:-
Raja House 30-31, Nehru Place,
New Delhi- 110019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?