26th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?

Hello friends, I have done with my BTech CSE course. Now, I want to join Zensar Technologies as an Intern. So, I just want to know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in this company for me. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. When the Internship notification will be released in Zensar Technologies for BTech EE 4th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?
  3. Can I apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech(EEE) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech Electrical graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
  9. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student? -- [New]
  11. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to CSE 3rd year student?
  12. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  13. Salary package of Software Engineer in Zensar Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro, Patna for BTech CSE student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  16. Procedure to apply an Internship in HCL Technology for CSE 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Infosys for BTech CSE 7th semester student?
  18. Posts available in HCL Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?
6th June 2021, 01:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

Zensar Technologies Ltd
Zensar Knowledge Park, Kharadi
Plot #4, MIDC, Off Nagar Road
Pune 411 014, India.

Contact Number:- +91 20 66074000 or +91 20 66057500

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://zensar.com/
9th June 2021, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?

I had mean grade of c plain and c plain English and d plain in biology do I qualify for certificate in nursing
10th June 2021, 04:23 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e.,(https://zensar.com/).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills.

Visit:-- (https://zensar.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?