23rd December 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know how can I apply for an internship of Operations in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida. I am interested to do this internship. Please help me to know about the procedure of application.

25th December 2019, 01:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

The Duration of the Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida is 6th January 2020.

Address:
B-27, Road number 7 Film Nagar,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad,
Telangana 500033

Phone: 098816 98819

For more information visit on https://www.mounty.co/
25th December 2019, 06:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida?

Procedure to apply for Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1. Visit the official website of the company www.mountyoutdoor.in.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form before the last date.

The last date to apply for 3for Operations internship in Mounty Outdoor Adventures Private Limited Noida is 6th January 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?